Hiding Stewie blocking plus

Last week has been spent refining the my first blocking. I decided to move from stepped to splined keys and started adding breakdowns. A bit too much I think because in some areas I ended animated on 1s already. A big mess in the graph editor again.
During that stage I also decided to reblock the second part of the animation ( the pull until the end ). I had some early feedbacks saying that my poses weren't strong enough so sadly, I had no other choice than to redo it.
I was also lucky this week to get an early feedback from my mentor. Awesome notes again. So much had been suggested to change, changes mainly focused on the timing of the shot. I was told that there are certain areas that are too smooth. That's a great thing to know about my work, and I'll be struggling against this weakness.


Francis said...

Hey its me again ;p

I just go throw your entire blog (from end to start)... It was really cool to see your animation progress from post to post !

Your last animation is really good.

As for the dance animation. Dance are probably one of the hardest thing to do, I had try one with Elvis Presley, and it kind of looked like crap at the end ;P

You can check my DemoReel on Vimeo if you want.



Krzysztof Boyoko said...

Thanks for the comment Francis.
I've seen your reel too and it looks like you have a good grasp of body mechanics.
And you're right , animating a dance is really hard, it made me learn a lot when I was doing it.

Powered by WebRing.